GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 7 March 2013

JOKE OF THE DAY ....BY MC TALKIA





TEACHER: How can you turn 7(SEVEN) to an even number?..
TALKIA: Just remove the "S" and you get "EVEN".



TALKIA: AKSHUN please do me small Favor, Stand in front of my Car.. AKSHUN: Why?..
TALKIA: I just want to Test the Brake



TALKIA: Mummy, can I watch T.V ?..
 MAMA TALKIA: Yes, but don't turn it ON



TALKIA: Where did u go last Night?.. AKSHUN: i tried to commit Suicide, that thing is very Risky....I nearly died!



TEACHER: Who is a Breadwinner?..
 TALKIA: Anyone who wins Bread in a competition



AKSHUN serving everyone at his Mother's Burial but ignored his best friend..
TALKIA: AKSHUN, don't forget that my FADA will also die soon



TEACHER: Hey, why are you two talking to each other during an Exam?..
 TALKIA: The question says we should "DISCUSS" and elaborate.........GuD Morning  pEePs......steal sori still ur boY TALKIA(tcfr)

No comments:

Post a Comment