GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Sunday 28 October 2012

I contracted STD from my husband -Housewife


Mrs. Olushola Gbediga alleged that her husband, Mr. Mathew Gbediga, afflicted her with sexually transmitted disease (STD). Before then, the woman said the husband kept away the STD from her for three months.

Olushola, who dragged her husband before an Agege customary court, claimed her husband was promiscuous to the extent that he was crazy about anything in skirt.
 The woman claimed that her pastor was aware that her husband had STD, and he had been treating it for him.

She added that her husband always accused her of flirting, despite the fact that he was the one that afflicted her with the disease.

Mathew denied the allegation, saying it was his mechanic that told him his wife was dating someone, but he did not believe him until she started complaining that her vagina discharge was smelling badly.

”I was surprised to be told that I had STD, when l went for malaria treatment; so I told my wife and the pastor, but to my surprise my wife did not go for the test, and that made her to conclude that l contacted the disease from her”.

The husband claimed that his wife lied to him that she was going to Agege only for him to discover that she went to Itori, Abeokuta, Ogun State.He therefore pleaded that the court should not dissolve the marriage because he still loved his wife dearly.
 Meanwhile, the court president Mr. Emmanuel Shokunle adjourned the case till November 26 for further hearing.

 Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment