GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Sunday 28 October 2012

My Dad Is Having An Affair With Our House Maid


I'm a 22- yrs-old girl the only child in my family and I lost my mom two years ago in Lagos. We had a kind of young house maid when my mom was living and my mom always suspected that my dad was having an affair with her but I never came to my senses to believe her.

 After my mom past away,i began to notice that there really was something between my dad and this woman so I some how manage to get her out of the house.

 My problem is my dad still keeps on seeing her and he's wasting all his earnings on her plus getting in to debt. My dad and I have had loads of fights as a result of this. He tells me that I shouldn't inter fear with his life and that our house maid will soon be my new mother.

Please Help

No comments:

Post a Comment