GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Tuesday 19 February 2013

JOKE OF THE DAY BY MC TALKIA


TALKIA was in his new limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.

“Why are you eating grass?” he asked the man.
“I don’t have any money for food,” the poor man replied.
“Oh, please come to my house!” “But sir, I have a wife and four
children…”
“Bring them along!”  said. TALKIA  They all climbed into the limousine. As they were going, the poor fellow said: “Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us in.”
TALKIA replied, “No, you don’t understand. The grass at my house is over five feet tall, it will be enough for all of your family members.....





................................................................................................................................................................



TEACHER: What are you doing?

TALKIA: I am writing a letter.
TEACHER: To who?
TALKIA: To myself.
TEACHER: What's inside the letter.
TALKIA: How am I supposed to know, when I haven't received it yet!........HARPy MALTivated and FANTAstic day........still ur boi TALKIA(tcfr)

No comments:

Post a Comment