GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 28 February 2013

'My Boyfriend Still Thinks I'm A Vírgin'

I am a 22-year-old university student. I came to university with my vírginity intact.

After being here for a few months, I am no longer a vírgin and I have had séx with three different guys, none of them I can call my boyfriend. I have a boyfriend. He is five years older than I am. We were both Christians. We kissed but never had séx. I can no longer consider myself a Christian. Whenever he calls me, I don't know what to talk to him about because I feel so guilty. I told him he should forget me because I have changed, but I didn't tell how I have. 

My roommate got me into drinking and having séx with guys. One weekend my roommate had séx with two different guys. We talked about it. Sometimes she goes to the guys' room and have séx with them. I love her because she is good to me. I suffer from prémenstrual pain and she helps me during my time of the month. Sometimes I think she has made me a very bad girl.

My boyfriend still thinks I am a vírgin. Should I still tell him I am not and he should take his mind off me?

No comments:

Post a Comment