GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Why I Didn't Dance Nak*d - Enyeama

Nigeria goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama has confirmed that he broke his promise of dancing in his under pants following the Super Eagles’ triumph at the 2013 AFCON in South Africa.

Enyeama has during their training tour in Faro, Portugal in January said, “It will be a dream come true and I am certain I will strip to my shorts. Yes, let everyone hear it that I will strip to my shorts if we are champions.”

The goalkeeper has now declared that he had no intentions of keeping such a promise.

“No I did not keep the promise because I am not obliged to keeping it. It is not allthe promises that thefederal government has made that has been fulfilled. People also make promises and they don’t keep them,” Enyeama said.

Enyeama described his action as “one of those failed promises” but insisted that he had a reason for his decision.

“It is one of those failed promises…. I have my reasons I failed to fulfil it,” he added.

Enyeama has made 78 appearances for Nigeria.


No comments:

Post a Comment