GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Monday 25 March 2013

I Don’t Know What Is Going On With Osaze But He Is A Good Person – Keshi

Nigeria’s head coach, Stephen Keshi has hinted that he might extend the olive branch to renegade forward Osaze Odemwingie; as the striker continues his Twitter rant against his club, West Bromwich Albion.

Odemwingie was reportedly fined £76,000 by the Hawthorns after he again took to the social networking site to vent his frustrations with his lack of playing time.

But Keshi, who has also been at the receiving end of some twitter rants from the embattled forward, was quick to jump to his (Osaze) aid when questioned about the current situation.

“Osaze is a good kid. But right now, I don’t know exactly what’s going on with him.


“I was surprised when I read that he had been fined such a huge sum of money. But it is hard to say what exactly the situation is until I speak to him.”

And Keshi says he plans to do so.

“I will try to speak to him. Maybe when I talk to him, we can understand a little more of what he is going through, but he’s a good person.”

No comments:

Post a Comment