GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Saturday 23 March 2013

I Made Her Lose Her Virginity

UNEDITED:

Hmmmmm, 
There is ds lady dat I have been seeing for sometime. We both shared strongs feelings and until yesterday, evrytin was fine between us. We were together alone in the house wen we started exploring our bodies. I must say at ds point dat she was a virgin and though we used to play, I,personally,have always respevted her virginity. Infact, i did not want her to lose it. Unfortunately, yesterday we became over adventurous dat she was even the one wu inserted my manhood in2 her piece, I tot it was d normal play but we got wild and suddenly, i penetrated her! Omg! It wa sreally painful for her as she shouted real loud, very loud! I withdrew and dr was blood al over the place. I started apologising and she wouldnt listen! She got herself cleaned up and immediately, she left. Since den, I have been trying to get her on phone to no avail. I am feelong like a cheat now, She left in anger but im very scared she's not goin to come back to me. How do I get her back pls? What do I do to win her love back? Im reali down cos i nvr meant it to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment