GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 25 April 2013

I SAW PEOPLE SCREAMING AND SHOUTING INSIDE THE CHURCH... MUST READ

aw People Screaming and Shouting Inside Church...

BETAGIST have gotten similar messages before but none touched us like this one did. We are at a cross road in the world today with too many strange and negative events unfolding by the minutes. Atrocities are now a past time for many people who should know better.

Is the time for people to pay for their actions now here? See the revelation below...
I saw it again. This time more scary. The end-time is more than nigh. 
It will happen like a flash unexpected and time shall be no more for repentance. In my dream, I didn't make it to heaven despite I was saying my last prayer for forgiveness of sins, it was as if God shut his ears. I saw multitude of people running into a church. But inside that church, screaming and shouting everywhere; people making utterances to heaven. 
Behold it was as if a strange spirit entered into some people more clearly, I remember seeing an old man who was beside me whom the said spirit entered into and as he let out a cry, he disappeared and few other people. At that point, I realized that the rapture has taken place. I cried the more. 
Immediately, the devil took over and started making mockery of the left over Christians. He had a register of everyone's name.... At this point, I woke up. 
The end is more than near. Don't keep this message and don't get annoyed when u receive this just do God a favour and keep re broadcasting. You might save a lost soul. God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment