GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 25 April 2013

Now That I'm Married, Girls, Please Stay Off Me - Damola Olatunji Warns

Some days ago, precisely on Saturday, April 8, 2013, promising Yoruba actor, Damola Olatunji got married to his lover of seven years, Raliat Abiodun Sobowale fondly called Rally by her friends. The wedding was held in Lagos at the Ikoyi Marriage registry.

The event was witnessed by friends and family members of the new couple who were overjoyed of finally legalizing their romantic relationship.

Speaking with Nigeriafilms.com on life as a married man, Damola revealed that he now feels favoured for marrying his wife. “Like the Bible said that he who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord. I feel favoured now,” the actor toldNigeriafilms.com.

Answering questions on how he intends to handle his female fans, the talented actor disclosed that, “I have always drawn the line between fans and friends. There are fans and there are friends. It is just the same way (I intend to do now that I married).'

Speaking further, Damola disclosed that he intends to handle controversies that might arise from his wife, doubting reports about him in the media. He said, “I strongly believe with the fact that she (his wife) understands the nature of my job. I don't think anybody would want to write any negative report about me.”

Damola, however, said that, “I did my bachelor's eve party before I got married, that means I have said goodbye to my bachelor's life. Definitely, I want people to know that I am now married.” When asked if that means goodbye to all the disturbing female fans, he maintained that, “I don't really know what you mean by 'fipas' (flings), my relationship with Rally has been for about seven years. Everybody knows me to be a very strong believer of the marriage institution.

No comments:

Post a Comment