GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 25 April 2013

I Caught My Pastor Husband Having Séx With Church Member - Woman Tells Court

A 35-year-old Pastor, Segun Fasina, on Monday pleaded with an Orile-Agege Customary Court in Lagos, to dissolve his four-year-old marriage over wife’s alleged wayward life.

But his wife shot back in court saying the pastor was adulterous and that she once caught him having séx with a church member on their matrimonial bed.

Mr. Fasina, of No. 4, Moses St., Alagba, Orile-Agege had told the court that his wife, Abosede, had lost her sense of dignity, and was now smoking and consuming alcohol.The pastor also said that his wife was a gossip and troublesome.

“My wife, Abosede, possesses all the bad habits one can think of. She was accused of stealing a phone in our house.“I believed she actually stole it because of her behaviour. She goes to other co-tenants’ apartments to gossip. And whenever there is any fight in the house, my wife’s name is always mentioned.“As a pastor, I have prayed for her deliverance from the evil acts but my effort was in vain,” he said.

“Since the marriage is childless, we owe ourselves nothing. So, I want the court to dissolve the union.” But, Abosede, 30, a house wife, denied the allegations.“My husband is adulterous. He counsels his church members at home, and I discovered that most of them are ladies.

“He was inside the room counselling a woman when I dashed in.“To my surprise, my husband and the woman were both naked in our bed. My husband beat me and threw me out of the house.“When I reported the case to his father, the man said, I should not disturb his son. I am not a drunk.

“My husband saw me with alcohol that was meant to cleanse my stomach, so that I can get pregnant,” she said.She told the court that despite his adulterous lifestyle, she was still in love with him.The Court President, Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till May 10 for judgment.

NAN

No comments:

Post a Comment