GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Friday 26 April 2013

A 23yrs Old Virgin Guy Needs Advice On how to keep A Relationship

Hi everyone, my names are....am 23 years old, 5ft tall, cute and a bit chubby. and suprisely i haven't had that naughty feelings you have when you are with a woman i have never even been in a real relationship.
Not that am a shy person, during my university days i have dated lots of girls i have even met girls that i truly have feelings for my friends even think am a player. But each time i ask 4 sex, they run away and give excuses or the relationship would get a k-leg.
I have read many books on relationship but non seems practical.
Am presently looking for a job and some day am going to settle down. Hence i need advice on how to sustain a relationship. #now don't tell me that the cause of d problem is because am asking for sex #.
Another issue am having is meeting girls in my area, guys how do u do street pickups, dunno why it doesn't work for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment