GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Saturday 6 April 2013

Actresses Bleaching Their Skins Is A Big Sign Of Lack Of Confidence - Ini Edo

Sexy Nollywood actress, Ini Edo, whose entrance at the unveiling of Glo X Factor show held at the Get Arena, Lekki, Lagos, last Wednesday, causes stir with her sexy curves and wow bum hidden inside the brown gown.

She was being asked to come to the red carpets for shots with teeming fans taking turns for photo ops and answering few questions.

In her word, “I think I was prettier when I was much younger. I saw some of my old pictures and I was like wow! Was this me? How did I become like this? I don’t know what I do really; not that I do so much. I work out as much as I can and try to eat right. I try to keep my skin colour by moisturizing and basically I try to be happy.”

On actresses toning or bleaching their skins, she said “I think it’s the most silly thing to do. It’s a big sign of lack of confidence. And I have never been tempted to do it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment