GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Friday 12 April 2013

I Don't Understand Love - Rihanna Confesses

Rihanna says she doesn't understand love. The Stay singer - whose relationship with her on/off boyfriend Chris Brown is reported to be on the rocks again - opened up to her fans on stage in Los Angeles, on Monday night.

The 25-year-old hinted that all is not well in her romantic life.

The pop star, who is currently on her Diamonds world tour, asked the audience: “How many of you are in love? How many of you hate love? How many of you don't f**king understand it? I'm in that group.”

The confession came, according to People.com, as an introduction to her new song What Now from her latest album.

The lyrics for the new track are quite revealing: 'I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat. I shouldn't be crying, tears were for the weaker days.

“I'm stronger, now what, so I say. But something's missing.”

While the singer may be embroiled in relationship trouble, she took to the stage dressed like royalty. The Diamonds (In The Sky) artist wore a gold embroidered jacket and thigh-high leather boots

No comments:

Post a Comment