GOOD FOR NIGERIANS

Thursday 18 April 2013

My Girlfriend Wants To Give My Baby To A Rich Man: What Should I Do?

UNEDITED:

I was in a relationship with a lady last year before we broke up. We were very close but something set us apart. We broke up eight months ago. Yesterday she gave birth to a baby boy. She told me the last time we spoke on the phone before we broke up that she was feeling unusual and that was eight months ago.
I called her to congratulate her and asked her if she was sure the baby isn't mine. She hanged up the phone and her phone has been switched off till now...
She has also deleted me on her BB. I called her younger sister and she pleaded with me that i should not pour sand sand in her sister's garri. Something tells me that boy is mine...
I am so confused I don't know what to do. I don't want another man to help me train my child. [But] how do I fight a man who is richer than me? Please, matured suggestions that could help this brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment